We are delighted to announce that Grant Stephens Family Law have recently been nominated for another award. We have been shortlisted for Modern Law Awards 2016 Private Client Team of the Year.
It is a great honour to be selected and we would like to thank all our clients and associates for their support.
The awards ceremony is on 10th November at the Prestigious Hurlingham Club in London and is hosted by Modern Law Magazine.
There are entrants from all over the country in different categories and we are looking forward to spending the evening with some of the best lawyers in the UK.
The guidelines to be shortlisted for the Private Client Team of the Year are as follows:
- Demonstrate effective team working and engagement of people with different expertise and levels of experience to deliver exceptional client outcomes
- a stand-out achievement of the team during the last year in one or more of the following – client service innovation or legal break-through or achievement of exceptional outcomes for our clients
- Provide evidence and measurement of the team’s success during the last year
- The judges accept nominations based on one outstanding matter worked on during the last year or on the overall performance of the team during that year.
- Nominations have been accepted from the full spectrum of teams working for individuals including wills, probate, residential property and family.
We will, of course, keep you updated with how we get on and keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for some photos of the event.