We’re delighted to announce that Grant Stephens Family Law have been nominated for the Family Law Awards 2016.
These are the 6th Annual Family Law Awards and the ceremony is taking place in London on 23rd November 2016. The judging panel is made up of the heads of the Association of Lawyers for Children, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, Family Law Bar Association and Resolution, along with Family Law editors and publishing executives, so the bar is high.
Grant Stephens Family Law have been shortlisted for Family Law Regional Firm of the Year – Wales, and we will be judged on
- External nominations/testimonials
- Quality of legal services offered
- Recent reported cases in which the firm has acted
- Pro bono initiatives/services benefiting the local community
- Range of expertise within the firm
- Training and career progression of employees
We would like to thank everyone who nominated us for this prestigious award and we are keeping our fingers crossed for November.